Asterisk Webmin | Asterisk PBX Manager Webmin
A commercial Asterisk management software is available from Thirdlane. Asterisk PBX Manager allows for easier configuration of the Asterisk PBX.
Asterisk PBX Manager includes a simple GUI interface allowing experienced and not-so experienced users to make changes to their Asterisk configuration without having to modify text based configuration files.
Asterisk PBX Manager is a webmin based module and can be easily installed into a webmin environment. The following links will guide you to the information required to begin using Asterisk PBX Manager
- View some Asterisk PBX Manager screenshots.
- If you don't already have Webmin, it is available here.
- Asterisk PBX Manager is available from Thirdlane.
- View a live demo of Asterisk PBX Manager from Thirdlane. User is: demo Password is: insecure
Here is a list of tasks that can be done with Asterisk PBX Manager webmin
- PBX Options - general PBX configuration and system defaults management
- Generator - bulk generation of extensions, devices, and mailboxes
- Trunk Manager - management of PBX connections to service providers or other PBXs
- Route Manager - management of outbound dialing
- Inbound Call Manager - management of inbound calls and DIDs
- Extensions Manager - dialplan management and assignment of scripts to extensions
- Phone Manager - management of devices (phones)
- Mailbox Manager - configuration of user mailboxes
- Voice Menu Manager - configuration of Auto Attendant and multi level voice menus
- Queue Manager - management of ACD and call queues
- Music-on-Hold Manager - management of on hold music
- Script Manager - creation of scripts for call handling (used by Extensions Manager)
- Conference Manager - configuration of conference rooms
- Configuration Editor - direct access to Asterisk configuration files
- Command Shell- web interface to Asterisk command line interface
- File Manager - intelligent upload and download for various configuration and support files
- Call Detail Records - display of Asterisk CDR